GS1 Recallnet: Half-day Information & Training Sessions
GS1 Australia is hosting free information and optional training sessions on product recall using GS1 Recallnet. GS1 Recallnet is a secure, online portal used to streamline the recall and notification process.
The Melbourne event will focus on the Primary Grower / Producer and the challenges that a recall event brings to this sector.
The theme of the Sydney event is packaged food and beverage products, featuring an announcement from Woolworths about their Multi-Coded Pallet (MCP) Project and its integration with GS1 Recallnet.
ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION
Join the experts and guest speakers to hear why GS1 Recallnet is the
only secure system you need to send mass communications to your
trading partners and regulators with real-time feedback on the
progress of a product recall event.
What you will learn
- Discover how GS1 Recallnet is the industry’s number one choice for recall and withdrawal notifications
- Gain a better understanding of why GS1 Recallnet is transforming the recall notification process for the benefit of your business, your trading partners, the industry and consumers
- Find out how GS1 Recallnet simplifies and automates the exchange of information between suppliers, distributors, retailers and government agencies
Learn why Coles, Costco, Goodman Fielder, Greens Foods and Woolworths support GS1 Recallnet as a method for receiving recall and withdrawal notifications
ATTEND A TRAINING SESSION
Attend a live scenario based training session to get to know GS1 Recallnet.
This one-hour demonstration will equip you with the must-have knowledge and resources to prevent incidents and product recalls escalating into a crisis.
What you will learn
- Learn how GS1 Recallnet will improve the product recall process across the industry for the benefit of all Australians
- Discover the functions of GS1 Recallnet for total recall
Find out how to implement an effective product recall
If you are unable to attend, the Melbourne event will be filmed and posted on YouTube at a later date. Please register your interest to view the video on YouTube and we will forward the link to you when it is available. REGISTER HERE for the YouTube link
Speakers will include representatives from Coles, Food Standards Australia & New Zealand, Fresh Select, Green’s, PMA A-NZ, the NSW Food Authority and Woolworths.