AU: Boyâ€™s death after drinking Green Time Natural Coconut Drink prompts coronerâ€™s warning
Adelaide Now: A Coroner has expressed alarm about mis-labelled imported foods after a 10-year-old-boy with allergies died following consuming a “natural” coconut drink. Keen soccer player Ronak Warty’s life was devastatingly cut short after becoming ill after dinner one night.
His parents told investigators they closely monitored his nut and dairy allergies, and Ronak also understood the need to be careful. “I think it is alarming that foodstuffs are being imported where the public are being completely misled about the contents,” Coroner Audrey Jamieson said this week.
Read the full article at the Adelaide Now website