Fresh Produce Tampering: Prevent, Prepare, Respond
Auckland Workshop – Monday 4 March 2019
Join the Fresh Produce Safety Centre A-NZ team and United Fresh NZ on Monday 4 March at 2.30pm for an afternoon event that will help you and your organisation prevent, prepare and respond to future fresh produce food tampering.
- MPI Manager of Food Compliance, Melinda Sando & Communication Manager Sid Pickering
- The Agrichain Centre Managing Director & United Fresh Food Safety Representative Anne-Marie Arts
- Panel Session: United Fresh New Zealand Chair Jerry Prendergast & Foodstuffs Ltd Head of External Relations Antoinette Laird
- FPSC A-NZ Chair Michael Worthington & Technical Manager Richard Bennett
What you will learn:
- Better understanding across stakeholders of expectations and responsibilities
- A window on best practice at each stage of the supply chain
- Knowing who to contact if you suspect a tampering event
- Improved compliance with food defence requirements in food safety standards
- Improved attitude/culture – taking tampering seriously
- Highlight another reason for optimum transparency
- Understanding the associated incident management activity that the business may be required to manage
Networking drinks will follow this panel event.
To register please click here. This event is free for financial supporters of the FPSC A-NZ and members of United Fresh NZ.
Not a member? $50 to attend or pledge support of FPSC A-NZ here.