Fresh Produce Safety Australia and New Zealand (FPS A&NZ) were proud to join several key organisations to host the first-ever Food Safety Hub, at PMA Fresh Connections Conference and Trade Show in Sydney last week. The Food Safety Hub was a one-stop-shop providing information for delegates wanting to know more about food safety for fresh produce. Were you spotted at the Food Safety Hub?
With thanks to PMA Fresh Connections for providing us with these images.
FPS A&NZ wishes to thank the following key organisations for their participation in the Food Safety Hub:
- AUSQUAL Pty Ltd. – A certification body accredited by JAS-ANZ, providing quality management and food safety (HACCP) management systems.
- Freshcare – Australia’s on farm assurance program offering training, implementation, certification and support programs.
- GS1 Australia – Administers the global GS1 System of supply chain standards in Australia across 22 industry sectors, including the launch of the new GS1 GoScan iPhone App providing consumers with authorised and trusted food product information, and the new GS1DataBar to improve management of fresh foods.
- BSI incorporating NCSI – Offering businesses certification, risk management, business improvement and assurance.
- SAI Global – Providing information services and solutions for managing risk, achieving compliance and driving business improvement.
- SGS Australia – A global company, provide industry leading inspection, verification, testing and certification services.
- TQA Australia –Key management consultants to agribusiness in Australia, providing advice in a range of disciplines including food safety and quality assurance, environmental assurance, occupational health and safety, strategic planning and professional development.